The Lord has commissioned The Soul Winners to preach the gospel to every creature, locally, nationally, and internationally. To win souls and to make disciples of all nations by making leaders for Christ. To encourage other members of the body of Christ to become more effective in soul winning, by the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit. To take the gospel of Jesus Christ out of the four walls of the church to the four corners of the earth, and to build a church within and without walls that will be active and dynamic in season and out of season. To work with Pastors to establish an effective on-going evangelistic outreach, because souls are ready to be harvested, but the laborers are still so few Matthew 9:37. The Soul Winners, Ministering Since 1997.
- in the verbal inspiration of the Scriptures and the authority of both the Old and New Testaments.
- in one God eternally existing as Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- that man was created in the image of God and through disobedience sinned and fell, and that the entire human race shares in man’s lost and depraved nature.
- the Eternal Son of God took upon Himself the form of a man by means of Virgin Birth. Atonement for sin was made by the sacrificial and substitutionary death of Jesus Christ.
- that salvation is the gift of God by grace alone and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that this faith is manifested in works pleasing to God.
- in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven and His priestly intercession.
- that the Holy Spirit is the Promises of the Father, our Comforter, sent to convict the world of sin, place the believer in the Body of Christ, indwell the believer and bestow spiritual gifts to the church.
- the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is for all believers as a definite endowment of power for service and is subsequent to and separate from conversion.
- the ordinances of the church, by command of Christ, are water baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper, both of which are administered to those who are born again.
- the eternal salvation of the believers; the eternal damnation and punishment of the unbelievers.
- the consummation of all things includes the visible, personal and glorious return of Jesus Christ, the “blessed hope” of the church.
- the divine purpose of Jesus manifesting and revealing Himself was to destroy the works of the devil and bring deliverance to His people.
- Spiritual: John 3:3-11. II Corinthians 5:17-21
- Physical: Isaiah 53:4-5. Matthew 8:17. 1 Peter 2:24
- Financial: 3 John 2. Malachi 3:10-11. Luke 6:38
- Social: Proverbs 3:4
Spiritually – Knowledgeable – Hosea 4:6
Physically – Healthy – 3 John 2
Financially – Prosperous – John 10:10